Celebrating 40 years of Saskia images!

Saskia’s year-long celebration is in full swing and we are truly enjoying the celebration of our efforts over so many years.  To honor our anniversary, we have been offering the Saskia archive at a very favorable discount and we are happy to announce that many additional schools have now been able to acquire the Saskia archive from Scholars Resource.

Currently, Scholars Resource offers complementary image collections from Saskia Ltd., Davis Art Images, Hartill Art Associates, Archivision and The Bridgeman Art Library—with additional collections coming soon.  Special rates are available for group licensing and for licensing any one of our collections in its entirety.

Our images and metadata allow institutions to immediately replace analog collections with an easily searchable, high-quality digital image library, saving time and resources.

Benefits to licensing images through Scholars Resource include:

For more information and to receive a custom archive quote for your institution, please contact us at 1-800-688-3040 x 212 or [log in to unmask].

Maryann Ballotta

Scholars Resource, Inc.

Toll Free 1-800-688-3040 Ext. 212