Celebrating 40 years of Saskia images!

Saskia's year-long celebration is in full swing and we are truly
enjoying the celebration of our efforts over so many years.  To honor
our anniversary, we have been offering the Saskia archive at a very
favorable discount and we are happy to announce that many additional
schools have now been able to acquire the Saskia archive from Scholars
Resource.

Currently, Scholars Resource offers complementary image collections from
Saskia Ltd., Davis Art Images, Hartill Art Associates, Archivision and
The Bridgeman Art Library-with additional collections coming soon.
Special rates are available for group licensing and for licensing any
one of our collections in its entirety.

Our images and metadata allow institutions to immediately replace analog
collections with an easily searchable, high-quality digital image
library, saving time and resources.

Benefits to licensing images through Scholars Resource include:

*	Perpetual Licensing - We license images in perpetuity for a
one-time fee. We believe it is vital that you can count on these
resources to be there year after year even when budgets may not.

*	Rich Content - By combining collections, we can offer in-depth
and more specialized coverage than one vendor alone.  The quality of our
photography has earned Scholars Resource an outstanding reputation among
art historians - represented by the hundreds of institutions and museums
that have licensed our images.

*	Adaptable Resource - All images are delivered in consistent file
formats and image resolutions, providing flexibility and easy
integration within any individual technology environment.  Consistent
catalog metadata provided for each image can be tailored to align with
your database structure.

For more information and to receive a custom archive quote for your
institution, please contact us at 1-800-688-3040 x 212 or

Maryann Ballotta

Scholars Resource, Inc.

Toll Free 1-800-688-3040 Ext. 212