Because of limited space for serials, the Toledo Museum of Art Library
must dispose of some underused, long runs of serials.  The first two,
Communication Arts and Print: a Quarterly Journal of the Graphic Arts,
are listed below.

Sending the full run of a title to one institution would be our first
preference, but other requests would also be considered.  We would ask
for postage costs over $5.00.

Please do not reply to this message, but contact Irene Kecskes at
[log in to unmask] or at 419-255-8000, ext. 7337.

Communication Arts:

Complete unbound run from vol. 13, no.1 (1971) through vol. 35, no.7
(Dec. 1993).  Lacks only vol.13, nos. 4 & 6, vol. 15, no.1, and vol. 17,
no.4.

Print:

v. 6-10(1948-1957) bound
v.11, 12 - lacks vol. 11, no.1 and vol. 12, nos.4-5
v. 13 bound
vol. 25-45 1971-1991 unbound
lacks vol. 25, nos. 1,2
        vol. 27, no.1