p. = number of pages
cm = number of centimeters of height of the book

You may be looking at CIP (cataloging-in-publication) information. The
publisher provides cataloging info, usually on the verso of the title
page, for the convenience of libraries. Often the publisher does not know
the final number of pages or the height of the book until after creating
the cataloging info, so leaves the p. and the cm dangling by themselves.
Catalogers fill in those numbers when they create the bib record with the
book in hand.