Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues:

One of my duties as the Society's Past President is to solicit input from
the membership about the performance of ARLIS/NA's management firm,
MacPherson/Clarke.  During the Executive Board's Mid-Year meetings
September 11-12, 2006, in Minneapolis, President Ann Whiteside, Vice
President/President-Elect Deborah Ultan Boudewyns, Secretary Eumie
Imm-Stroukoff, and I will meet with Executive Director, Elizabeth Clarke,
to discuss the work of all of the staff of our headquarters during the last
year.

We particularly want to hear from you, the membership of ARLIS/NA, about
your impressions of their service during the last year.  We need to know
how our management has succeeded and how they might improve.  Your
confidential comments will help form the agenda for this meeting.

Please send comments to me OFF-LIST ([log in to unmask]) before August 31.

Thanks (in advance) for your thoughtful, candid, and substantive
contributions to this process.  Your comments are very important to us.  I
thank those of you who have already responded; your comments are valued.

Margaret N. Webster
Past President, ARLIS/NA

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853