New Yorkers:

I am looking for someone interested in helping one of our library donors
with an inventory of a private book collection.

The collection is housed in an Upper East Side apartment.  It consists of
roughly 100 feet of books, journals, ephemera, and auction catalogs.  The
collection is primarily on art with a special focus on the 2nd quarter of
the twentieth century.  Some related correspondences may also require
attention.  The owner wants to hire someone with some knowledge of these
types of art publications to help describe and categorize the items in the
collection.  A younger person with an interest in art librarianship would
be a good match -- or possibly a part-time employee in an art
library.  Payment is negotiable but would not be high.  Good references
will be essential -- preferably references provided by art librarians.  No
book dealers, please.

Someone interested in this work or librarians with someone to recommend are
welcome to contact:

Henry Pisciotta
Arts and Architecture Librarian
Penn State University Libraries

Please do not respond to the list serve.