Greetings:

Please excuse cross posting.

Do any of you have guidelines created for individuals who perform digital image quality control that you are willing to share?  I have a staff member who performs such work and is a self described "perfectionist."  As a result I am trying to set some guidelines that will result in a reasonable and appropriate amount of time spent on quality control.

In addition to guidelines, any documentation outlining the "how-to" (if this information is separate from the guidelines), the processes you include under the umbrella of "quality control," and any statistics you have compiled related to this aspect of your work flow would also be appreciated.

Thank you,
/Elizabeth Schaub, Director
Visual Resources Collection
School of Architecture