This is an open invitation for membership and input from the ARLIS Student
Affairs Discussion Group, which is a networking and professional development
tool for those considering, entering or new to the field of Art and Visual
Librarianship.

Please visit us online at
http://oncampus.richmond.edu/~sfalls/Student%20Affairs/student_home.html where
you can join our listserv.

If you are interested in joining our discussions in the future please fill
out the ARLIS Student Affairs survey.  Let us know what kinds of resources
you need, what issues we should discuss, and if a blog would be a better
forum for our communication.  The survey will be open until Friday, July 7th
at 5 p.m.

Follow the link below to take the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=857032193458

As always, if you have questions or ideas, please email me!

Sarah Carter
Co-moderator
ARLIS Student Affairs Group

M.L.S. Candidate, SLIS
M.A. Candidate, Art History

Fine Arts Library Circulation Supervisor
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN