We are pleased to announce that we have now posted an application for
those who might be interested in hosting the joint ARLIS-VRA Summer
Educational Institute in 2008 or after.

The web site for the SEI is http://www.vraweb.org/seiweb/index.html
and the link for the hosting application is at the top of the page under
SEI updates.

We are asking for hosting applications to be submitted by August 31,
2006.  If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact us. Thank you.

SEI Co-chairs:
Amy Lucker, ARLIS/NA Co-Chair, SEI Implementation Committee 07

Karin Whalen, VRA Co-Chair, SEI Implementation Committee 07

Amy Lucker
Head of Technical Services and Slides & Digital Imaging
Fine Arts Library of Harvard College Library
Harvard University
32 Quincy Street
Cambridge, MA 02138

Phone: (617) 384-8406