I know this is a really long shot but I'm trying to locate a copy of the following catalogue and am wondering if any of you might have an extra copy in your library that you would consider giving or selling to us. I've looked for this catalogue on the out-of-print search services for several years without any luck. The catalogue is: Marsden Hartley, Stuart Davis: Cincinnati Modern Art Society, October 24 to November 24, 1941 / Contemporary Arts Center (Cincinnati, Ohio). 16 p. : ill. ; 13x20 cm.

Mona L. Chapin
Head Librarian
Mary R. Schiff Library & Archives
Cincinnati Art Museum