The following items are listed in Amazon.com:
CHRIST FOR ALL PEOPLE : CELEBRATING A WORLD OF CHRISTIAN ART - O'Grady, Ron
(ed.)
THE FACE : JESUS IN ART - documentary DVD

The following are older books and exhibition catalogs from LC's catalog; you
might want to get them on ILL in order to look at them before you attempt to
locate copies through book dealers:
- THE CHINESE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST - Malek, Ronald (ed.)
- CHRISTIAN ART IN ASIA - Dyrness, William A.
- EL DIVINO NINO - Amaral Ceballos, Diego (ed.)
- HOLY IMAGES OF THE SANTO NINO
- REFLECTIONS : SYMBOLS AND IMAGES OF CHRISTIANITY ON CHINESE EXPORT
PORCELAIN
- SON OF MAN : PICTURES AND CARVINGS BY INDIAN, AFRICAN AND CHINESE ARTISTS
- THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN THE CONCEPTION & EXPRESSION OF CHINESE & ORIENTAL
ARTISTS - Emerson, James (ed.)

Subject headings to try (for more ILL items) include:
Christian art and symbolism -- [specific country or region]
[country or region] -- Religious life and customs
[country or region] -- Church history
Santos (Art) -- [country]  (Santos usually depict saints, but the books may
include illustrations of other iconography.)

You might find that biographical information on artists in developing
countries is scarce; moreover, some religious art is uncredited folk art for
which little definite information will be available.

--K.A. Bayruns
  Seattle, Washington