Donation of Inland Architect magazine

The Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts, Chicago has
a limited number of issues of Inland Architect magazine to donate to a
school library or architecture-related educational or professional
institution.

The issues span from 1958-1994, although there are gaps in the
collection: we have multiple issues of some years and lack some issues
altogether.

Recipients would be responsible for picking up the donation or paying
for shipping costs.

If you would be interested in receiving a donation of Inland Architect
magazine, please e-mail  Stephanie Whitlock at the Graham Foundation by
July 17, 2006 with your request ([log in to unmask]). Please
detail your current holdings of Inland Architect magazine so that we can
make need-based determinations.

If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our
holdings, Stephanie may be reached by phone at 312.787.4071, x224.