Dear Linda and all ABM users

The first four volumes of ARTbibliographies Modern have never been
available electronically. The first three volumes of ABM are in a
completely different format from later issues. They contain
illustrations but no abstracts and the indexing structure is quite
different. We have never had digital data for the first four volumes as
ABC-Clio (the then publisher) decided not to convert it. There are
abstracts in ABM on the web from the 1960s and early 1970s but these
were published in ABM in 1974 or later.

I would be interested to know whether there is a genuine demand for the
first four volumes to be keyed and made available on the web. This would
be a costly and time-consuming project, however, and would probably not
be a priority for CSA.

Kind regards

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Madder
Managing Editor
CSA, 4640 Kingsgate, Cascade Way,
Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2ST, UK
tel: 01865 336276 fax: 01865 336258  www.csa.com