Dear Colleagues,

I desperately need your help in finding art historians who speak Polish and would be interested in helping a Polish-American emigre artist, age 93, get his ideas about art in writing as soon as possible.

This would make an ideal dissertation topic for the right party.  The artist has been in the U.S. since 1960, produced several hundred boxes of oil paintings, watercolors and drawings and has done almost nothing to promote himself.  He is an academically trained (Academy of Art, Warsaw) artist and his work is beautiful with many references, for ex., post impressionism, cubism, tachisme, social realism, etc. although he insists he has been influenced by no one!  Won't someone please try to help this brilliant, curmudgeonly, unique person to his rightful place in art history?

If you would like more information, please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask].  If you like, you may telephone me at 212-368-0311.

--
Judy Brzosko

"A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in a little thing is a great thing." H.H. Taylor