Greetings and Happy Summer Arlis Members!

directory on my website that has 29 different lists of books, as
identified below:

African Fine and Dec Arts
American Annual Exhibitions
American Architecture
American Art Collections
American Art General
American Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues
American Artists
American Dec Arts
American Gallery Catalogues
Art Periodical Various
Art Technique and Conservation
Asian Fine and Decorative Arts, History
Australian Artists
Books, Manuscripts, Printing
Bulletins and Journals
Canadian Artists
classical fine and dec arts
European Architecture
European Art Collections
European Art General
European Art Museum Exhibition Catalogues
European Artists
European Dec Arts
European Gallery Catalogues
Fairs and Expositions
Latin American Art and Artists
Middle Eastern art
Misc Artists
Photography
Rusian Fine, Dec arts and Architecture

This directory can be accessed with the following link:

http://www.mullenbooks.com/Booklists

These lists contain the essential information on each listed book, and
can be sorted any way that pleases you for ease of use. The books listed
in each category are available as complete groupings or individually.
They represent excellent opportunities for any museum, library or
serious collector that wishes to establish a reference section in one or
more of these areas, or to add to what they already have. I welcome
discussions with anyone who has interest in pursuing this possiblity.

Additionally, I have large inventories of Periodicals, Auction
Catalogues and uncatalogued smaller monographs on American, European and
Asian Artists, as well as Photography. I welcome want lists and
inquiries in these areas and can provide lists or work with lists you
have to fill in gaps. If you need a further customized list that is not
available in this new directory, please be in touch and let me know what
you need.

I look forward to helping the members of this list, and will update
these lists again in September.

Please remember that I buy books! Contact me if you have duplicates or
discards that you wish to dispose of in any of the above areas. I pay
cash or extend credit, as your individual needs dictate.

Kevin Mullen, Bookseller

--
Kevin Mullen, Bookseller
P.O. Box 472, Marietta, Pennsylvania 17547