Greetings Colleagues and Friends:

As you are aware, the recently completed academic year is Atlanta College of Art’s final year as an independent institution. After 101 years of educating artists and designers and of helping to shape the cultural development of Atlanta and beyond, the school will combine with the Savannah College of Art and Design.  Atlanta College of Art will officially cease operations on June 5, 2006.

On a personal note, I would like to thank all my colleagues and friends for their support and encouragement, both professionally and personally, during my time at the College.  I will continue to be a member of ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/SE and can be contacted for the next month or so at my personal e-mail address ([log in to unmask]).

Best wishes to all of you,

Moira

Moira Steven
Director of Library Services

Atlanta College of Art

Woodruff Arts Center
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta GA 30309
404 733 5021 ph
404 733 5312 fx

Atlanta College of Art, founded in 1905, is the oldest private college of art and design in the Southeast. A founding division of the Woodruff Arts Center, ACA shares its campus with the High Museum of Art, Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and Young Audiences. A major cultural force in Atlanta, it extends programs to the public through ACA Gallery exhibitions, community education and the Georgia Artists Registry. For more information about the college, visit www.aca.edu.