This is a message for all Session, Workshop and Meeting Moderators:

The Conference in Banff was surely an ARLIS/NA landmark.  Those of us fortunate enough to attend are still feeling a bit of post Banff euphoria.  The Conference Committee hit the mark in every way.  Thanks to them for all of their hard work.

Our work is not finished!  We would like to be able to communicate some of these wonderful sessions to ARLIS/NA members who were not at the Conference.

This information was included in your original information package, and I'd like to reiterate:

Please, as soon as possible,
1.  Collect electronic copies of presentations, visuals and handouts from all of your speakers
2.  Obtain the Session, Workshop of Meeting, Recorders Report in electronic form
3.  Put these together and send them to me - [log in to unmask] -  for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings that will be posted on the ARLIS/NA website.

Many thanks,

Cheryl Siegel | Vancouver Art Gallery