All ARLIS/NA 2006 Conference Delegates are invited to the first ever joint ABM/DAAI Users Group on Saturday, May 6th, at 3:10pm.

The session will be led by me, Editor of ARTbibliographies Modern, in the Baron Shaughnessy Room in the Hotel complex. I will be able to answer your queries on both ABM and DAAI, and I hope it will be a vibrant discussion.

After a brief introduction giving you an outline of what we've been up to since last year's ARLIS/NA Conference, we will move on to discuss the following topics:
If you are unable to attend this session, but wish to make your views known on ABM and DAAI, we have prepared a Questionnaire covering these topics and more, which will be issued from the CSA Exhibition Stand. All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw after the conference, so please come by and take out five minutes to fill one in.

We are very keen to hear your views on our products. The Director of Arts and Humanities at CSA, Alan Golden, and I, hope that as many of you as possible come to discuss them with us.

We look forward to seeing you in Banff!

Rachel

**We are still seeking a Recorder for this session. If you are interested in contributing to the conference proceedings and joining me for tea afterwards, please get in touch off the list. As there are a number of concurrent sessions on at this time, I would be happy to split the task between people so as to not hinder your participation in these sessions**

Rachel Brockhurst
Editor, ARTbibliographies Modern
ABM at CSA, 4640 Kingsgate, Cascade Way,
Oxford Business Park South, Oxford OX4 2ST, UK
tel: +44(0)1865336273 fax: +44(0)1865336258
CSA homepage: www.csa.com
Factsheet: www.csa.com/factsheets/artbm-set-c.php