Hello all,

We just wanted to remind everyone that ARTstor will have a suite at the conference hotel in Banff. I will be staying in the suite, so please ask for Shalimar Fojas at the hotel front desk to get the room number. We will be placing a poster in the lobby to direct you to the suite. My colleagues, Barbara Rockenbach (Library Relations), Nancy Allen (Museum Relations), and Max Marmor (Collection Development), will also be on hand to answer questions and conduct demonstrations of the Digital Library. Please feel free to be in touch to schedule a convenient time to visit the suite ([log in to unmask] or 888.278.0079).

Suite Location and Hours: Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

· Sunday, May 7th, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
· Monday, May 8
th, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ARTstor User Group Meeting: Sunday, May 7th, 7:00 8:30 AM
We also wanted to invite everyone to our User Group meeting on Sunday morning. We know its early, so a light breakfast will be served. The meeting will be held in the Shaughnessy/Beatty Rooms in the hotel conference center. The program will include updates on new collections, recent enhancements, and upcoming initiatives. There will be time for questions, so please feel free to send questions ahead of time to User Services at [log in to unmask].

Whether you have any questions or would like to schedule a suite appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [log in to unmask] or by phone at 888.278.0079.

With best wishes for safe travels to Banff!
Shalimar Fojas
Shalimar Abigail O. Fojas
ARTstor User Services
151 East 61st Street, New York, NY 10021
Tel: 212 500 2404; Toll Free: 1 888 278 0079
Fax: 212 500 2401; Email: