From: Fahd Jabran [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: child psychology

hi

I am designing an orphanage in Pakistan after the massive earthquake earlier this year. I went to the U of A till last semester. Can you please help me find some articles which tell the elements of architectural design to be included in an orphanage. The designing part as well as its affect on orphan psychology .

for example- the optimal number of children in a house under one supervisor. What sort of designing should be done in orphanages etc. We are planning to build small houses to create a family atmosphere in these orphanages.

Regards,

Fahd Jabran