Dear Marc,

While I don't believe the idea for this form originated at Georgetown,
the only one I use here is called a "One-Minute Paper."  The entire form
can be printed on half a sheet of paper, and because it's brief,
students seem more willing to complete it.  Here it is:

------------

Please answer the following questions and give to the librarian before
leaving.  Thanks very much for your time.  Your comments will help us
improve the course.

The most important idea was presented in class today was:

The following question I had went unanswered today:

A word of caution: We've occasionally been disheartened by what students
write.  Last fall, a student filled in "Google Scholar" as his response
to the first question--after my colleague had spent 45 minutes
demonstrating online article indexes but only 2 minutes on Google Scholar.

Good luck,
Jill