Banff Conference - Update on "Not So Silent Auction"

Hi,

Thank you for your enthusiastic response to our requests for
contributions to the fundraising silent auction; you have helped us
surpass our goal. Check out the almost 150 items for auction from ARLIS
members, chapters and corporate donors - there is something for every
budget: http://www.arliscanada.ca/banff2006/silent_auction

And get ready for some lively bidding. Remember the bidding opens on
Friday May 5 during the Exhibits Opening, when there will also be draws
for door prizes. You can continue to bid during exhibit opening hours
(Saturday, May 6 from 9 - 4 and Sunday May 7 from 9 - 12:30). Join us
between 12-1:30 on Sunday May 7, when Calgary auctioneer Doug Levis
talks us through the final rush of bidding.

For individual members bringing donations, you may deposit them at the
registration desk. Be sure to clearly mark them for the silent auction.
I will post my hotel room number and telephone if you want to leave
things in my room. For members who are arranging chapter baskets, please
bring items on Friday during the set up as already discussed.

Let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you
later this week.

Melinda

--
Melinda Reinhart