Dear colleagues of ARLIS-L:

My name is Abelardo Mena, Art Curator of The National Museum of Fine Arts,
Havana Cuba. In order to write a project summary about the digitization of
the cultural memory of the Cuban XX century (newspapers,
photographs,prints,maps,posters,ephemera,records/books/catalogue covers) ,
we like to know your experiences about the best scanner for this task, and
ger references about the US and international companies which sell that
equipment.

Thanks in advance,

Abelardo Mena
MNBA