Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design in Vancouver, British Columbia has
a full-time librarian position available.  Application deadline is June
16, 2006.

Emily Carr Institute is a leading, publicly-funded, degree-granting
institution for the education of artists, designers and media
practitioners.  We have approximately 1400 undergraduate students from
across North America and throughout the world.  Beginning in September
2006 we will also offer graduate degrees.

The library has roughly 25,000 monographs, 160 current magazine
subscriptions, 2500 videos/dvds, 150,000 slides along with the
beginnings of a digital image collection and a wide range of electronic
resources. There are 10.5 FTE staff, including 2.5 librarians.

For more information, please view the complete job description on the
Institute website:

> http://www.eciad.ca/www/contact/jobs.html

Or contact me directly if you have specific questions.

Sheila Wallace
--
Sheila Wallace
Director of Information Services