Hi,
U.S. News and World Report includes the fine arts in their graduate school
rankings. It's broken down further into area, like ceramics and printmaking.
The free online version only gives the first 3 schools, but you can purchase
the entire listing. However, the last ranking is from 2003. Hope this helps.

Jenna Rinalducci
Jen Library
Reference
Savannah College of Art and Design