Dear Colleagues,

The 34th annual ARLIS/NA conference in Banff was a resounding
success.  Banff was spectacular, and the Banff Springs hotel was
amazing.  The program was stellar, and the community of ARLIS/NA members
who attended  the conference was invigorating, stimulating, and
engaging.  This was a  truly memorable event which will linger in our
memories for a very long time.  It will also bear fruit in new as well as
continuing good work and initiatives on behalf of our profession during the
course of the year.

The conference planning committee co-chaired by Marilyn Nasserden, Kathy
Zimon, Christine Sammon, Jill Patrick and James Rout along with an
impressive cadre of local and regional volunteers worked hard all year to
make this possible.  Thank you to all of you; I hope that you will now take
time for a well deserved rest.  We are all so proud of what you accomplished.

Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853