Greetings from your ARLIS/NA liaison to the American Library Association!

As we did last year in Chicago, ARLIS/NA will have a presence in the
exhibit area at ALA in New Orleans. ALA makes an affiliates booth
available, and all affiliates are invited to make use of it. This worked
very well last year, as we signed up for times where ARLIS was the only
affiliate using the booth. The experience was a good one, with a steady
stream of folks coming by to talk -- both members and non-members!

If you would be willing to volunteer to spend some time -- an hour perhaps
-- in the booth please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Exhibit Hours
Saturday, June 24:  Exhibits ribbon cutting, 8:45 a.m.; exhibits open
9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, June 25:  9:00am - 5:00pm
Monday, June 26:  9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday, June 27:  9:00am - 3:00pm

Thanks in advance, Jeanne

Jeanne Brown				Tel:702-895-4369
Head, Architecture Studies Library	Fax:702-895-1975
Box 45-4049, 4505 Maryland Parkway	Email:[log in to unmask]
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV 89154-4049

Home page: http://www.library.unlv.edu/arch/index.html