Hello All,
   Patricia Cutright and I are organizing a session at the ARLIS/NA
Annual Conference in Banff.  We are looking for a volunteer to be the
recorder for the session titled:  Speaking Out: Contemporary First
Nations Artists and Collaborations with Museums, Universities, and
Libraries.  The session is scheduled for Saturday, May 6 from 9-10:30
a.m.  We would be ever so thankful if you would be willing to be the
recorder.

Please contact me off the list if you are interested in this opportunity
to hear some First Nations Artists talk about their artwork and how
museums, universities, and libraries collaborate with them.  Mari
Russell

Marilyn Russell, [log in to unmask]
Library Director, 505.424.2397
Institute of American Indian Arts