A quick note to let you all know that we and the hotel are looking into
whether we can obtain more rooms.  We hope to hear back from the Hotel mid
next week.  I'll be sure to let the list know the result.

Have a good weekend everyone,
Marilyn
--
Marilyn Nasserden
ARLIS 2006 Banff Conference Planning Committee