Dear ARLIS/NA,
Has anyone had luck subscribing to the Art Newspaper Online Archive for
your library?  I asked this question in June 2005 (see below) and did
get some names at Art Newspaper to contact.  But, apparently, Emory
still cannot get a license from the vendor to be able to purchase this
product.  Just wondering, again, if anyone else has been able to subscribe.
Thanks,
Kim Collins, art history librarian and collection management subject
liaison coordinator
Robert W. Woodruff Library, Emory University, 540 Asbury Circle.
Atlanta, Georgia 30322
(404)727-2997. Fax (404)727-0408, [log in to unmask]

Has anyone had luck subscribing to the Art Newspaper Online Archive for
your library?

The website (go to http://www.theartnewspaper.com/ and click on ARCHIVE)
claims that they do sell special multi-access subscriptions to
universities, museums and other institutions, but I have e-mailed
several times without a reply.

Thanks for any information you can supply.
Sincerely,