PROGRAM CHANGES:

1.  In order to avoid the conflict in the schedule with the ARTstor and Grove Art Online meetings at the same time, we held a conference call this past week and agreed to reschedule the Grove Art Online meeting from Sunday 7-8:30 am to Monday 12:30 - 1:30 pm.  We have arranged for a lunch cart to be available in the Conference Centre foyer for the purchase of light lunches to take with you to the meeting if you so choose.

2.  Please note that the Sunday morning Early Morning Nature Walk is full.   Peter Duck, the tour guide, has agreed to offer a repeat Walk on Monday, May 8th from 6:30 - 8:00 am.  The online registration form has been updated.
Program ID: Tour 05-B
Notes: Enrollment limit: 14 | Fee: US$25

3.  Please note that  Max Schumann, Associate Director, Printed Matter Inc, is replacing Rachel Bers in co-presenting the Friday, May 5, 2-5 pm workshop on Artists' Books: Strategies for Collecting with AA Bronson, Executive Director, Printed Matter Inc.  For more information on these and other exciting workshop presenters, see http://www.arliscanada.ca/banff2006/biographies.
Program ID: Workshop 06
Notes: Enrollment limit: 25 | Fee: US$50

HOTEL UPDATE

When you are registering at the Banff Springs Hotel, I would highly recommend that you sign up for the President's Club.  It costs nothing to sign up and gives you free internet access in your room, free local phone calls, and access to the Hotel fitness facility - where you have a great mountain view while on a treadmill.

All hotel guests have free access to the fabulous indoor pools: an Olympic-size swimming pool, a jacuzzi, and a wading pool for kids.  You will all also have access to the heated outdoor swimming pool (I was there a couple of days ago and there were people enjoying a swim outside as the snow fell!).

Marilyn
--
Marilyn Nasserden and Jill Patrick
Program Co-Chairs

(Marilyn Nasserden:(403)220-3795; [log in to unmask])