Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder--please renew your membership in ARLIS/NA if you have
neglected to do so.  We value you as a member.  Just to make things easy,
here is the link to the membership
form:  https://corpweb.igs.net/~arlisna/Membership_appl/2006Memberform.html

The ARLIS/NA website (http://www.arlisna.org/join.html) lists a host of
benefits of membership.  All are excellent reasons for
joining.  Personally, I believe that the opportunity to belong to ARLIS/NA
adds an incalculable dimension to my ability to serve my institution in my
current position.  I need the stimulation of networking with colleagues and
learning new things at our conferences and in our publications in order to
be effective at home.  I need to stretch my brain and to acquire new
skills.  I hope that you will agree with me that ARLIS/NA can also do this
for you.

So, if you haven't renewed yet, please click on the links above so that you
will stay in our family.  If you are not yet one of us, please become a new
member; you will experience a wonderful community of colleagues.

All the best, Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
Director, Knight Visual Resources Facility
B-56 Sibley Hall
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853