Hello Banff Conference Go'ers,

The New Art Roundtable will be meeting at the Banff conference on
Monday May 8th, 3:30-4:30.  Please forward any agenda items to me
([log in to unmask]) by April 20th.  We are also looking for a recorder
for the session.

The New Art Roundtable focuses on issues related to new art. The
primary objective of NAR is to promote current awareness of new
trends and developments in contemporary art and examine related
library issues created by changes in the field.

Another objective of NAR is to bring together ARLIS members who are
both librarians and contributors to current art activities as
artists, writers, curators, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Roundtable!

Many thanks,
Nicole

----
Nicole Gjertsen
Liaison Librarian
School of Interactive Arts & Technology
Sociology & Anthropology, Criminology
SFU Surrey Library, Simon Fraser University
2400 Central City, Surrey, B.C. V3T 2W1  Canada
Email: [log in to unmask] / Tel: (604) 268-7588