Hi everyone...

I don't have much of an art background and actually work at a small liberal arts college which doesn't really have an extensive art collection. So for the past 2 days I've been a little stumped by this reference question: "where can I find information on Georges Garcin?"

A student is doing research on him and was unable to find much information either on the web or our databases. Would love if anyone knew where I could locate some resources for this student!

More information on Georges Garcin, according to the student:

Georges Garcin (1930-1995?)
- French photographer born in Morocco(?)
- studied with John French (London)
- most active in commercial fashion photography in the 1950s (working with Harper's Bazaar and London Vogue?) before moving on to freelance industrial photography.
- worked alot with French model, Rosemarie Le Quellec.

Any information or search advice at all would be most helpful! It was very odd that we couldn't find anything on the usually all-encompassing Google. =)

Please feel free to email me offlist at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Evelyn Khoo
Swarthmore College Library