Dear Marilyn and colleagues,

Having noted the ARTstor/Grove Art conversation on the list, I would say that many of us will have this conflict, particularly academic librarians.  The Academic Library Division has discussed having representatives from ARTstor attend our division meeting to answer questions and provide new information.  I will be following up on this invitation with the ARTstor folks, so hopefully we might have a second venue for those who need to attend both the ARTstor and Grove User Groups.  The Academic Library Division meeting is at 3pm on Sunday.

I will let the list know  soon.  Thanks for encouraging me to get to this.

yours

Lucie Stylianopoulos
University of Virginia
Vice Moderator, Academic Library Division