Calling all ARLIS/SC members!

Our chapter would like to pull together a CHAPTER basket for the Banff Fundraiser Raffle this year and need your help.  We'd like to provide items that reflect a southern California lifestyle so we're suggesting the following:

If you would like to donate something to the regional basket and/or have some other good ideas of things to include please contact me Trish Rose [log in to unmask] by April 1st.  You can drop off donated items to the hospitality/registration desk at the hotel before 4pm Friday, May 5th.  Please put a note on the item “Attention of Trish Rose - for ARLIS/SC basket”  The raffled items will be on display starting at 4pm Friday, but if you will not arrive until after that time, items can still be accepted.  Also, let me know what type of item you will be donating so it can be listed on the ARLIS/NA conference site

*Monies raised from the Raffle will be used to support the Scholarship and Conference Speakers Fund.

Trish Rose

ARLIS/SC Chair