Queens College Art Center is pleased to invite you to How We Use Land:
Photographs of Queens County by Paul Anthony Melhado. The exhibition, a
black-and-white portrait of Queens by the West Indies native and long-time
Queens resident, builds on his Queens County Parksseries. Demonstrating
how land is used in a specific urban environment – the uniquely
intertwined people, nature and industry of Queens – it explores and
interprets our relationship with the environment. The exhibition will open
tomorrow, Wednesday, February 8, with a free gallery talk by the artist
from 5 to 6 pm and a reception to 7 pm. It will be on view through March
30.

For more information, please visit
http://qcpages.qc.cuny.edu/Library/art/artcenter05_06.html

For directions to Queens College, please visit
http://www.qc.cuny.edu/directions/.

The Art Center cordially welcomes you to its exhibitions and programs.

Suzanna, Alexandra & Mollie

Suzanna Simor                   Alexandra de Luise
Director                                Curator
[log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]

Mollie Moskowitz
Administration