Hi, I'm trying to help a patron who is working on a
mathematical model. As I understand his quest, to
demonstrate his model he is trying to find one or more
examples of the sale history of a few individual works of
art. We don't subscribe to any tools that might 'crunch'
those numbers (if indeed such a tool exists). Short of
extensive research, can any of you suggest sources that
might present this information for one or more works of
art? He wants to find examples of art that have changed
hands over a span of a few centuries; contemporary art is
not of interest.

I hope my message is clear. If you need clarification
please let me know.

thanks all,
Nina

Nina Stephenson, Art & Photography Librarian &
Collection Development Manager
Fine Arts Library  MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001  USA
ph: (505) 277-0679  email: [log in to unmask]