Hello ARLIS,
I am looking for information on studio-oriented programs have done with
databasing videos, etc...

Brown College is looking towards starting a student artwork database and link
it to our website.
We have numerous programs such as digital photography, interior design,
game design, visual communication, broadcasting etc...  Does filemaker
have the capability to work with videos etc.. or is it just images?  I am
trying to look into what types of
programs would allow moving videos along with static images.  This is
all new to me- they might be sending me to SEI this year or next (when
it is at IU) depending on when we get the ball rolling for this.

Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks!
KLM

Kristen Leigh Meyer
Librarian/ Resource Center Coordinator
Brown College
1440 Northland Drive
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
(651) 905- 3542

"I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more
truly artistic than to love people." --Vincent van Gogh
"Nobody sees a flower--really. It is so small, we haven't time, and to see
takes time. Like to have a friend takes time."-Georgia O'Keeffe