No, this isn't an offer of a free duplicate to share!  :-)

We're trying to figure out how to protect yet provide
access to the original edition of Albers' classic color
study (Yale, 1963). We've discovered that the set is now
selling for upwards of $6,000. One vendor is selling one
folder from the set for $1,000. We're already missing a
few plates. One faculty member has asked to use the set in
the classroom this semester for a color class. Even using
it for in-library consultation is problematic because we
don't have a secure special collections type reading room.
Transfering it to our special collections library would
severely limit access by studio artists, let alone his
color class.

Any ideas or strategies to share??? I can compile

Nina

Nina Stephenson, Art & Photography Librarian &
Collection Development Manager
Fine Arts Library  MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001  USA
ph: (505) 277-0679  email: [log in to unmask]