I'm revising yesterday's posting to reflect what is left.
We had multiple duplicates of some of the New Mexico
publications so some of those are still available; the
Afterimage issues are taken.

Nina

> Hi, I have the following duplicate issues to share with
>insitutional libraries. Please reimburse (with postage
>stamps) for postage over $5.00. Respond to me directly at
>
> Bulletin. University of New Mexico. Art Museum
>
> no. 8 (1974) (2 copies)
>
> NEW MEXICO STUDIES IN THE FINE ARTS
>
> v. 2, 1977
> v. 3, 1978 (2 copies)
> v. 4, 1979 (2 copies)
> v. 5, 1980
> v. 6, 1981 (2 copies)
> v. 7, 1982
>
> *'^'*.*'^'*.*'^'*.*'^'*.*'^'*
> Nina Stephenson
>Fine Arts Library  MSC05 3020
> 1 University of New Mexico
> Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001

> Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at:

Nina Stephenson, Art & Photography Librarian &
Collection Development Manager
Fine Arts Library  MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001  USA
ph: (505) 277-0679  email: [log in to unmask]