We have several duplicate copies of books that I would like to offer to any
library that wants any of them. We just ask for reimbursement of postage.

The Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Collection. Boston: Little, Brown,
1957.
Michael Borremans: Drawings. Cleveland: Cleveland Museum of Art, 2004.
Son of Heaven: Imperial Arts of China, by Robert L. Thorp. Seattle: Son of
Heaven Press, 1988.
The Abstract Figure: Carol Kreeger Davidson, A Retrospective. Reading, PA:
Reading Public Museum, 2002.
The Etruscans: Legacy of a Lost Civilization from The Vatican Museums, by
Francesco Buranelli. Memphis, TN: Memphis Museum System, 1992.
Japan: The Shaping of Daimyo Culture, 1185 - 1868, edited by Yoshiaki
Shimzu. Washington, DC: National Gallery of Art, 1988.
An Eye for the Stage: The Tobin Collection of Theatre Arts at the McNay Art
Museum, by Jody Blake. San Antonio: The McNay, 2004.
Frank Lobdell: The Art of Making and Meaning, text by Timothy A. Burgard,
et.al. San Francisco: Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco, c2003. (Note:
Broken binding)
A Separate Sphere: Dressmakers in Cincinnati's Golden Age 1877-1922, by
Cynthia Amnéus. Cincinnati: Cincinnati Art Museum, c2003.
Art in Flight: The Sculpture of John Safer, by Walter J. Boyne. New York:
Hudson Hills Press, 1991.
Joseph Goldyne: The Pull of the Eye, the Play of the Hand. The Corcoran
Gallery of Art, c2003.

Ellen Rohmiller, Chief Librarian
The Dayton Art Institute
456 Belmonte Park N