From: "Jing Y. Wang" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Outreach Practice Survey- Rakow Research Library at
CMOG
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:19:16 -0500

Dear art librarians:
I¡¦m a MLIS student at SUNY- Buffalo, and am conducting a survey
regarding Outreach Practice in art and museum libraries for The Rakow
Research Library <http://www.cmog.org/library> at Corning Museum of
Glass. If your library has ever developed outreach program, please do
share your experiences with us. Your feedback will be truly
appreciated!

Please click on the link below and take a few minutes to answer the
questions.
http://www.buffalo.edu/~jywang/outreachsurvey

Thank you very much!

Sincerely,