TRANSCONTINENTAL PERSPECTIVES
ARLIS/NA in the Canadian Rockies
Banff, Alberta, Canada
May 5-9, 2006

Banff Perspectives #3, January 5, 2005

The countdown has begun – the 34th Annual Conference of ARLIS/NA, May
5-9, 2006, is exactly just 4 months away. All the information you need
to know about the conference in order to plan to attend is now available
on the conference Web site: www.arliscanada.ca/banff2006. Please note
that the online registration function will be operational shortly, on
February 1st.

Visit our conference Web site to read about our exciting program,
workshops, sessions, meetings and tours. The Web site also offers
information to help you make decisions about travel arrangements, book
ground transportation from Calgary International Airport to the Fairmont
Banff Springs Hotel, etc. Note that most tours to Calgary on Tuesday,
May 9, allow for the option of NOT returning to Banff that day if your
flight is leaving that evening, and that we have arranged for a special
rate at a hotel for those wishing to spend Tuesday night in Calgary. So
explore the conference Web site, make use of the tour blog, and if you
need further information in order to finalize travel plans, please don’t
hesitate to contact us. Our objective is to make your Banff conference
experience as easy and convenient as possible, and we’ll respond
promptly to any questions you may have.

Kathy Zimon
Local Arrangements Co-Chair, Publicity
ARLIS/NA Banff 2006 Conference