UMBRELLA ONLINE

Happy New Year! The last issue of Umbrella in print (vol. 28, no. 4) is in
press and will be mailed at the end of the week. This is an announcement for
Umbrella Online, which will entail a password-accessed Journal which will be
issued 3- 4 times a year online, and a free e-mail newsletter which will
come out whenever there is current news.

The cost is $15.00 for individuals a year, with e-mail address, please
payable by Paypal or by check to Umbrella.

The cost for institutions is: $20.00 a year, with a librarian's e-mail to
make the e-mail and the journal accessible to clients.

It's been 28 years of publishing Umbrella-and it's time now to make Umbrella
an easier tool for all. I love paper, but with postage and printing going up
all the time, I will spend time publishing some books as well. The Umbrella
Anthology is still available (20 years of Umbrella), and I am offering it at
half-price to anyone from the Listserv who wishes to have a copy. $10.00
plus $3.00 postage and handling.

Thanks for the ride.

Judith A. Hoffberg

Umbrella/ P.O. Box 3640/ Santa Monica, CA 90408