Dear Stan,

I perused our copy of the 1879 (111th) Exhibition of the Royal Academy of Arts
to find that Fucigna is indeed one of the exhibitors but his sculpture is
listed as titled: "Summer" (marble statuette). "Spring" is actually listed as a
marble bust in the 1878 (110th) exhibition. If it would be useful, I would
be happy to send a photocopy along to you.

Best,

Kraig
Kraig Binkowski
Head Librarian