ARLIS/NA CONFERENCE 2006 - FUNDRAISING RAFFLE

We need you to help make the Fundraising Raffle at the ARLIS Annual
Conference in Banff a success. Monies raised from this event will be
used to support the Scholarship and Conference Speakers Fund.

We are asking for donations - artworks, craftworks, publications and any
other items - to be used for prizes. We also encourage chapters to put
together baskets/boxes filled with regional specialties (these have
always been highly appreciated in the past).  A limited number of
baskets to fill with your contributions will be available at the
conference. Please contact [log in to unmask] to reserve one.

If you plan to contribute, contact [log in to unmask] or fill in the
donation form on the conference web site:
http://www.arliscanada.ca/banff2006/raffle no later than April 21st.
Please send digital image(s) or url links which will be included in the
online display of prizes on the conference web site. We will ask that
you bring donations with you rather than sending them in advance, as
shipping services are not available.

One of the raffle prizes already donated is the recently discussed
mystery "Murder as a Fine Art" by John Ballem. Other titles of both
recreational and professional interest, like "The Lost Painting" also
mentioned on ARLIS-L, would be welcome.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Melinda

--
Melinda Reinhart