Hello Everyone!

I am looking for the following magazines:

Essence October 2005
Esquire October 2005
Glamour May 2005

Vogue Deutsch September 2000.

Does anyone have any advice and tips as to where I can find these old issues (apparently when we called the magazine subscription offices directly, they were ALL out of these back issues).

Please respond to me at the email address below. Thanks!

Julie

Julie Tran Le
Library Associate
The Irene Lewisohn Costume Reference Library
The Costume Institute
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028