Colleagues,

We are in the process of building digital collections in ContentDM and are
wondering if any of you have faculty using the ContentDM viewer for
classroom presentation? We have concerns about the size of side by side
images, screen background, etc. and would like to hear from others using
this.  Art history faculty are reluctant to move from slides to digital
images until they can lecture using large images side by side. Our campus
is exploring numerous options but there does not seem to be one single
answer. Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Kay Logan-Peters, Chair
Access and Branch Services Department
University Libraries
University of Nebraska--Lincoln