We thought we had subscribed to this journal issued by the Tate Modern in
London.  We received only one issue had have not received anything since
2002.  Our serials department does not seem to be able to get a reply to
inquiries about this title.

Can any of you ARLIS?NA colleagues assist us with this?  Are you having
trouble receiving it?  Is is now only on the Internet?  Has it ceased?
What gives?

Thanks, in advance, for any help you can give us.

Ray Anne Lockard

 				Ray Anne Lockard
 			 Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
 		           University Library System
 			    University of Pittsburgh
 			     Pittsburgh, PA  15260
 			      Voice:  412-648-2410
  				Fax:  412-648-7568
   		          E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

 		A book should be a ball of light in one's hands.
 				   Ezra Pound